A seguir pintei com tinta em spray em tom de cobre. Tive tambem alguma dificuldade em tirar uma foto decente, acho que precisava de uma vela maior, dado o tamanho da lata, mas nao tinha.
This week it was proposed to reuse something you would normally throw away or send to the recycling. I always wanted to try making a coffee can lantern. So I found some dotted patterns online, cut and taped it around the can and, using an awl and hammer, made the necessary holes. The problem I had was that there was a dent around each of the holes. The areas around the opening I was able to smooth out, but towards the bottom was harder. Next I spray painted with a copper tone. I also had some trouble taking a good picture, I think I needed a bigger candle given the size of the can but I didn't have one.